For in vitro use only
EGFP-APP is an EGFP-fused APP (Amyloid precursor protein) protein, of which gene in 293T cells EGFP gene is inserted to its N-terminal by Homologous Recombination(HR). Hence, endogenous APP expression is replaced by EGFP-APP.
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease in senior people. One important factor causing the disease is derived from formation of amyloid plaques in brain. Amyloid production comes from an ectopic degradation of Amyloid precursor protein (APP). The endogenous EGFP-APP fusion protein is useful for exploring the degradation, localization, transportation and function of APP in 293T cells.
Host Cell 293T cells
Contents 1 vial contains > 2 x 106 cells in freezing medium.
Thawing of Frozen Cells
1. Upon receipt of the frozen cells, it is recommended to thaw the cells and initiate the culture immediately in order to retain the highest cell viability.
2. To thaw the cells, put the vial in 37°C water bath with gentle agitation for ~1min. Keep the cap out of water to minimize the risk of contamination.
3. Pipette the cells into a 15ml conical tube with ~5ml fresh culture medium.
4. Centrifuge at 1000rpm (~220g) for 5min under room temp.
5. Remove the supernatant and resuspend the cells in fresh culture medium.
6. Transfer the cells into new tissue culture flasks and move them to 37°C incubator (5% CO2) for continuous culture.
Note: It is recommended that cells are passaged at the ratio of 1:10.
Complete Growth Medium DMEM + 10% FBS + Antibiotics
Humimmu warrants that cells shall be viable upon shipment from Humimmu for a period of a month, provided they have been properly stored and handled during this period.
These cells are distributed for research purposes only. This product is covered by a Limited Use License. By use of this product, the buyer agrees the terms and conditions of all applicable Limited Use Label Licenses. For non-research use, such as screening, quality control or clinical development, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Add your items of interest to the shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart.
2/ When you've finished shopping, click Check Out .You'll be asked to register if you are new to us.
3/ Fill in required shipping and payment information. We accept Credit Card and Paypal for online orders.
4/ Review your order, and then click Continue to Check Out.
5/ A confirmation email including tracking information of your order will be delivered to you through email within 24 hours. Please note that in case the item you are trying to purchase is not in stock, we will contact you directly to let you know the lead time.
If your company have credit reference sheet, please email (email@example.com) to us, you are allowed to pay within 30 days after confirmation by our financial department.If you don’t have credit reference sheet, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us, and we will provide the Business Account Application Form for you.
Kindly remind that before applying for the payment terms, a full prepayment is required for the first time order from a valued new customer.